Career Guidance for Schools
We work with secondary phase learning centres to release student potential and maximise staff performance using behavioural assessments. We are passionate about improving young people’s prospects as they move through the education system into work.
We help young people build self-awareness and identify the types of work for which they are best suited. Greater personal understanding boosts confidence and self-worth, encouraging students to take ownership of their performance. Evidence shows the result has improved attainment and behaviour. Classroom disruption is reduced and the learning environment enhanced, helping every student to flourish.
We provide for Schools:
- A fully managed, tailored and onsite impartial career guidance service
- Individual Career Guidance Interviews
- Group Work Related Career Guidance Sessions
- Personal Psychometric Testing - Online BPS recognised Thomas International assessments and accredited interpretation
- Full reporting to School Management and standards approved to IAG National Standards
- Dedicated online booking application allowing students to reserve appointment times in advance
- Offers a dedicated careers guidance e-mail address, for example, YourOrganisationName@CareerGuidance.co.uk
- An automated online feedback questionnaire to maintain quality and standards
Contact Diarmuid Haughian (MA Career Guidance, QCG) directly at
diarmuid@CareerGuidance.co.uk or 07785-526355
CareerGuidance.co.uk, Thomas International, Kings House, 10 Haymarket, St James, London. SW1Y 4BP
Telephone: 44 (0)20 8932 1131Email: info@CareerGuidance.co.uk