Your CV should be geared as a 'marketing tool' - and should be positioned to satisfy the needs of the employer or university. How best do you Market yourself through your CV?
The CV Writing Process
CV Writing Client - Age 30
'CareerGuidance.ie took an insightful and tailored approach to rewriting my CV, the end product was well researched and presented. I feel more confident applying for opportunities now, as my CV is more likely to catch a prospective employer's eye.'
- When you complete the purchase you must submit a version of your CV.
- As soon as we receive your purchase, the CareerGuidance.ie team will email you and ask for a typical job description online, a job that you would like to apply for.
- Your new CV will then be customised toward that job and any changes required as you progress through your career or applying to a different job, will be minimal. The CV Surgery will no doubt be an investment in your future.
- A few emails may be required to fill in any gaps, or questions the CareerGuidance.ie consultant may have about your career. It is important that you keep an eye on your inbox for any queries the team may have.
- The process should take approximately 2 to 4 days.
- Finally a .pdf version of the initial CV Surgery draft is emailed to you. A representative from CareerGuidance.ie will then call you for feedback the following day and consultation discussed towards any required changes.
- Once you are happy the final .doc version will be email to you.
- Client must provide a landline number or have a Skype account for contact (by appointment)
PRODUCTS AND PRICING FOR DIFFERENT CAREER LEVELS
If you require a face to face appointment with a specialist CV and Interview expert, please fill out the 'Make an appointment today' form and options will be emailed to you.